I have enjoyed my first live sunset today while having a walk beside the swan river. See below how it looked like.
When looking at this, I was thinking of the people behind us, telling to my self that we here in Perth were offering the sun to oder people in the world.
I also enjoyed the St Mary's Cathedral in Perth next to the Royal Perth Hospital. It is a nice church. And it reminded me of the cathedral in Conakry which holds the same name but certainly not the same quality of architecture.
On this picture, on top left side, you will see the moon. What I find amazing with the moon here is that it appears in a position different from what I can see while in Guinea at the same period of the day... May be it is because of the fact that Guinea is not far from the ecuator.....
This evening, I had dinner with mouctar, a colleague from the Geology Resources Dept a secondee from Simandou as well. He cooked us sweet basmati rice with tomato soup including meat! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment