Akh! Does anyone know a gran mother receip to deal with jet lag?
During my induction today, my sufferness was so intense (by the end of the day) that my hand writing (bad in normal times) turned out to be something else that I cannot read myself (please do not laugh)
The last time I had to deal with jet lag was a trip to south africa (two hours) two years ago. It was not a big deal. Also, I remember having dealt with it during a trip to the US (new york) ten years ago.
However, the australian experience is definetely having a strong impact on me. When people are sleeping here, guess what do I do?
I spend my time reading a book, browsing on the web or watching tv....
It is only during today's night that I managed to sleep two hours. Crazy!
I do not drink coffee so it is even harder for me to adapt.
My plan this week end (saturday) is to visit Perth with, my boss's daughter Codie. Thanks to her in advance. I am sure I will be able to show you some pics!
We have the Australian day celebration on the same day. Exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment