Australia Day! Amazing fireworks on the swan river

I am just back from the swan river side. 30 min of an amazing spectacle of fireworks. I have been kind of lucky to participate to this event just a week after my arrival in Australia.

No pictures to show right now because my old 2008 iphone has kind of passed away yesterday evening. RIP my old iphone. Snif!

I felt a lot of emotion when sharing this event with an exited croud. I heard a lot of waouuuh! oooh!
This is the type of events that certainly make you feel proud of being part of a great community. And I could read this on the face of people that were surrounding me.

I spent only a week but I can tell you that I have noticed somehow that aussies are proud to be aussies and this country has a strong value out of its diversity. It does not mean that some challenges are not there but what I can say is that they have reached a point of no return in their way of building a strong nation.

Keep it up guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment